Tokyo Disneyland - 2 weeks to go!

odoggles

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys!

I am from Australia. I used to live in the states when I was younger and visited Disney World on Holidays a couple of times, and Disney Land a couple of times as well in California. Now I'm bring my wife and child who have never been to a Disney Resort in their life (daughter is 4) to Tokyo Disney on our Japan trip, leaving in a couple of weeks.

I am just wondering if anyone has had recent trips there as I know many things have changed since COVID and Japan's re opening.

1. We purchased tickets through the website, one to Disneyland one day and DisneySea the next. as we are travelling in March it wouldn't let us purchase through the app. I can see the tickets on my website account and I have them printed out and ready to go. But they are not appearing on my app, even though I am pretty sure I have logged into the same account on both. Does this happen at the park after we get in? I don't want to miss out on reserving things like the Beauty and the Beast Premier Access for us. I know some features seem to only work when you are physically AT the park, must be some GPS technology in it or something.

2. Any recommendations on what to do for meals. I was quite religious in checking when reservations were open but since we are travelling on a weekend I don't know if I missed out or they never opened reservations but either way I can't find any. We are pretty easy going and our kid will eat anything, but just wondering if they open up more spots on the day or something.

3. Any other tips or hints for a person who hasn't been to a Disney resort in over 25 years! We are actually also going on the Disney Cruise when it comes to Australia later this year so a very big Disney year this year!!!

4. Finally does anyone know if there is any frozen or Elsa themed things in Tokyo Disney land or sea. Our daughter is obsessed (what a shock I know)

Thank you :)

You first scan your ticket at the entry turnstile, once in the park use the app to scan the ticket and it'll be ready to use for Premiere Access etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter