Tokyo Disney Tickets

Globetrotter1968

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheap place to buy tickets before you go to the parks. I'm used to having them in my hand before I get to WDW or DL.

I've been calling around and haven't found any discounts yet for TD. However, if you were going to HK, you can get a discount ticket at the airport.

Discounts on TDR tickets are very rare. If you are a member of the Magic Kingdom Club or Funderful there is sometimes a small discount, I think MKC is like 400 yen off and Funderful is 1000 yen off when it's available. For students campus days are coming up and there is a discount for a limited time and sometimes the is a small discount for Urayasu residents.

Last summer you could buy one day tickets to Disneyland and DisneySea from FamilyMart with a ¥1000 off in the Tokyo/Chiba region - there were lots of advertisements for the offer on billboards on public transport.

There are Disney stores throughout Japan where you can buy tickets ahead of time. The Shibuya Koen Dori store in the Tokyo area is a free standing store....many of the others are located inside a department store. They often offer discounted tickets if you are over I think 45 years old. Definitely a good idea to buy in advance if you can. Have fun!

I've heard that local 7-eleven's sell discounted tickets? Does anyone have more information on that?

Check the different convenience store chains once you get to Tokyo. You'll usually be able to find one chain that has a discount offer. Sometimes its just a few hundred yen and it will almost definitely be a one day pass. The yen is at the best rate it's been in several years (98yen/$1). It was 79/$1 when I was last there is September so that's like a 20% discount right there :) Can't wait to go back next month and actually be able to do some real shopping!

Or, as another user mentioned, just check the ads on the trains.

Also......if you're used to DL/WDW Hopper prices, then even the face value TDL/TDS tickets seem like a bargain.

Last month we paid $170 for an Adult 4 Day 'Special' Hopper (bought in the TDL Hotel) - a 4 Day Hopper is currently $275 for DL and $333 for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter