Toddler Travel Bed hand-off

Disney5377

Earning My Ears
I have a bit of a random question... We will be traveling to Disney in May with my almost 2.5 year old and typically use an inflatable toddler bed with our slumberpod when we travel. However, I was debating renting a travel bed instead of bringing ours in order to save space in luggage. But when I looked at rentals it is the same price as buying one brand new. If we were to buy one brand new we would have no need/use for it after the trip since we have another one at home. It would be wonderful if I could pass it on to another family, or even a baby rental company nearby. Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions on how to go about this?

Also, I've never had anything delivered to my resort in advance. I know people do it all the time, we just have not used the service before. Any insight on the logistics of this? We'll be at Polynesian Villas on DVC points.

I might be interested in participating in something like this and/or splitting costs if we can form a connected hand-off chain. We're going in April and our son is still in a crib by his own choice. I'm not sure how he'll take to a big bed.

I might be interested in participating in something like this and/or splitting costs if we can form a connected hand-off chain. We're going in April and our son is still in a crib by his own choice. I'm not sure how he'll take to a big bed.
I think I literally just responded to your other post about a similar question! What dates do you go? We arrive April 28 and stay through the first week of May.

Also, I've never had anything delivered to my resort in advance. I know people do it all the time, we just have not used the service before. Any insight on the logistics of this?

The main points are that if you send something via USPS, it goes to a central hub and then gets delivered to the resort. Anything else will deliver to the front desk and be stored at bell services.

It's generally recommended to have your dates of stay on the shipping address.

I think I literally just responded to your other post about a similar question! What dates do you go? We arrive April 28 and stay through the first week of May.
We are 4/17-4/22, so we have a gap...

Are you staying in a Disney Resort? As a DVC member I have an 'Owner's Locker' that we might be able to use as storage for the in between week. Will need to work out the exact logistics, but it's a thought and worth looking in to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter