Toddler sized toilets

Nicnicnic.nic

Mouseketeer
My daughter is now potty trained but won't use adult sized toilets so at home I installed a toddler sized toilet seat-she does great, at preschool the toilets are completely toddler sized- she does great and when we are out and about I bring a toddler sized toilet seat cover to put over regular adult toilets-she does great BUT I don't really want to carry this around the parks. So does anyone know if they have toddler sized toilets in the bathroom or baby centers? And if yes where they are? We are going to magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios.

My daughter is now potty trained but won't use adult sized toilets so at home I installed a toddler sized toilet seat-she does great, at preschool the toilets are completely toddler sized- she does great and when we are out and about I bring a toddler sized toilet seat cover to put over regular adult toilets-she does great BUT I don't really want to carry this around the parks. So does anyone know if they have toddler sized toilets in the bathroom or baby centers? And if yes where they are? We are going to magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios.
I was wondering the same thing, so following along.

I'm thinking of bringing along a folding travel seat, as much as I also don't really want to carry one around.

I was wondering the same thing, so following along.

I'm thinking of bringing along a folding travel seat, as much as I also don't really want to carry one around.
Yeah I actually didn't even know about the foldable kind until today I was watching a vlog and they had one so I'll probably buy one of those. It didn't seem that big.

Do you know of a good brand? I just know if it doesn't feel stable she'll be scared and then she won't want to use the toilet

We carted around a fold-up one we got on Amazon. It didn’t take up much room. I put a paper liner on the seat, then the fold up seat, then another paper liner (probably overkill but it was fine). I put it in a ziplock bag instead of the cloth bag it came with.

Portable Folding Large Non Slip Silionce Pads Potty Training Seat for Kids Boys & Girls, Toddlers Toilet Seat, Recyclable Potty Seat Cover for Travel https://a.co/d/40LFhML

We carted around a fold-up one we got on Amazon. It didn’t take up much room. I put a paper liner on the seat, then the fold up seat, then another paper liner (probably overkill but it was fine). I put it in a ziplock bag instead of the cloth bag it came with.

Portable Folding Large Non Slip Silionce Pads Potty Training Seat for Kids Boys & Girls, Toddlers Toilet Seat, Recyclable Potty Seat Cover for Travel https://a.co/d/40LFhML
Thank you!!

When DD was little we used below foldable one at Disney. She absolutely would not go on an adult sized toilet seat at that age- she was terrified she would fall in. Very compact, lightweight and easy to carry in a ziplock bag- although it looks like they include the bag now. At least back then, the one we had was very stable-- I think back then the only design they had was Sesame Street.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Mickey-Mouse-Travel-Folding/dp/B01EZ7X46U

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Princ...448488&sprefix=folding+potty+s,aps,280&sr=8-8

Thank you!!
No problem! For $10 we didn't expect much but we ended up carting it all over for the longest time. It doesn't wiggle on the seat either- if it had, my little guy would have easily spent the day on it as though it was the highlight attraction of the day 🙄

Get the Gimars brand one off Amazon. I lugged that thing around one trip when my son was almost 3. Not my favorite, but it seemed like the best option.

Exactly what we did. There are a wide variety now that fold in 1/4 size and they fit perfect on gallon ziploc bag.

We have not started full on potty training yet as we leave on Wednesday for Disney, and frankly I don't want to spend my trip in the bathroom, but this thread was very helpful for future purposes!

We have not started full on potty training yet as we leave on Wednesday for Disney, and frankly I don't want to spend my trip in the bathroom, but this thread was very helpful for future purposes!

If it's helpful, not every toddler needs modifications done. My three year old trained on a regular potty and has never used a smaller toilet or toilet seat. He has been using public bathrooms (as they come) from the beginning - which makes our life so much easier.

We are locals and our first excursions after potty training were to Disney. It was the perfect place because of the plentiful and clean bathrooms! Best place with a potty training kid.

I have one potty trained and one in diapers, and I joke that I need a bingo card for every bathroom I go in with the older one 😂 .

I have one potty trained and one in diapers, and I joke that I need a bingo card for every bathroom I go in with the older one 😂 .
I'm very lucky that my child has a camel bladder. I usually force him to go to the bathroom with me or else he won't realize he has to go until it's too late. :) Now even when I don't have to go, he'll finish and say, "Okay mommy, your turn." :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter