• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today's kind of a tough day for me

honeywolf7

<font color=teal>I don't get in cars with strange
It would have been Thom's and my 7th anniversary.

Maybe I am a day late and a dollar short but I thought you were dating Roger the Barber?

Who is Thom?

Thom is my soon to be ex-husband. It's a lot easier because I have Roger, but I still wish I could have had one of those lifelong marriages.

Thanks, Dan, Dizneenut, and Dixie Dreamer (all kinds of D's on my thread :))

Originally posted by honeywolf7
It's a lot easier because I have Roger, but I still wish I could have had one of those lifelong marriages.

Maybe Roger will be a lifelong marriage :)

lil mermaid, that's what I was trying to get at before I was accused of baiting :rolleyes:

don't gang up on the poor honeychile.....

((((hugs)))))))

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

You sure do have alot of tough days. Maybe you can spend some time playing with your kids today. That always cheers me up. :)

Good suggestion, Toby's Friend.

I do think you should try and get together with your kids today, if at all possible, HW. I'm sure your visit could help cheer you up a bit today. Your marriage might have failed, but you still got two kids out of the deal, that alone is worth celebrating, right?

Good luck today.

Snoopy, I have class today but last night was one of my nights with the kids and Jessi has a Harvest Festival at school tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter