Today was very busy in the parks

qa4ever

Mouseketeer
CMs directing traffic, walkways packed, people lining up 2 hours before the parades. Hoping tomorrow and Tuesday are lighter.

Yes it was. When we got in for Buzz at 8:30 and it wasn't a walk-on, -- at that time of day it usually is -- we knew today would be a challenge. I said something along those lines to a CM I know. She laughed and said "Tomorrow will be a lot worse." So, folks: brace yourselves.

I was in the parks this weekend (Fri to Sun) and the crowds seemed to build with each passing day. Friday (even into the evening) was pretty good. Saturday was busy and got busier as the day progressed. Sunday was slammed from practically opening and got worse as the day progressed.

Saturday was busy, but not totally insane. Quieter in the morning for sure. But we stayed through the fireworks (which I loved!) and managed getting out of the park without too much trouoble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter