• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today must be my lucky day

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
So my morning routine consists of logging into MyDisneyExperience and refreshing throughout the day to see what pops up for our trip next week.
Today I was greeted with fastpasses for FOP and 7DMT and a dinner opening at Ohana’s! I pretty much hit the jackpot. Looks like I’m all set for next week, just hoping for good weather *crosses fingers*

For how many people?

DD is off site and just hit the 30 day window on Monday. We've been checking at least 8 times a day for FOP for her group.

So my morning routine consists of logging into MyDisneyExperience and refreshing throughout the day to see what pops up for our trip next week.
Today I was greeted with fastpasses for FOP and 7DMT and a dinner opening at Ohana’s! I pretty much hit the jackpot. Looks like I’m all set for next week, just hoping for good weather *crosses fingers*

Play Powerball! You never know

pixiedust:

Awesome news for your trip, and way to not give up on searching for FP's. Enjoy it!

Did you already have FP's booked and were able to change them?

Awesome news for your trip, and way to not give up on searching for FP's. Enjoy it!

Yes, never give up! We score FPs and desired dining reservations sometimes DURING our trips... always keep checking

I arrive next week as well and today I scored a PPO breakfast at BOG and a lunch at Sci-Fi! I felt it was my lucky day until I got a letter from the IRS and my son came home from school with a fever.

Congrats! its always a matter of luck of looking at the right time for something to become available.
For dining, I use Touringplans reservation finder when I can't get the ADR I am lookng for.

So logging in today there are FOP fastpasses for the whole entire day next week.. Not sure if they were added or mass cancellations.. Swapped out all my Navi's for evening FOP passes. So looks like I'll be riding FOP 5 or 6 times next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter