Today is my 60 day FP's says all gone

We had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Took me 45 minutes to get just a few main ones booked. I finally gave up and got ready for and drove to work. By that time- about 2 hours after booking opened- it was working fine. I don’t think it can handle the morning load and it sure does not seem like they are doing anything to fix it.

My 60 day FP+ was July 24th and I had the same issues. I started a post about it. It took two phones, an I-Pad and a Laptop with two of us working from 6:00 am local time (7:00AM EDT) till 7:30 local time to get our FP+'s planned. All I can say is hang in there and keep refreshing and trying.

My 60 day FP+ was July 24th and I had the same issues. I started a post about it. It took two phones, an I-Pad and a Laptop with two of us working from 6:00 am local time (7:00AM EDT) till 7:30 local time to get our FP+'s planned. All I can say is hang in there and keep refreshing and trying.

This, along with dropping the kids off while my husband continued refreshing from home until I could take over (at work!) again. It took 2.5 hours to get everything sorted, but...we got every ride that we wanted, with some adjustments in time. A big thanks to this amazing website for all its help to our family in the past 6 months.

We had issues last week. Took 30 minutes and 2 devices and logging out and back in! Annoying! That was for 3 days. 9 FPs.

Of course this was a busy morning in our home...thought I could just snag the FPs we needed over coffee...I was only able to get one after trying for 30 minutes, luckily it was the one my daughter really wanted, Flight of the Banshee. No slinky dog available once it was working, but that is the 2nd day of our trip I i wasn't holding my breath there would be any...will keep checking.

They won't tell you anything besides "it's down, keep trying."

Doesn't do any good to call.

When I did mine, I called after site crashed. I was on hold for over an hour but then a CM booked all 10 days for me. I got FOP 3 times amd SDD twice....plus everything else I wanted

It was horrible yesterday.
It took me 3 hours to do 2 weeks for 6 people......riding different things.
The first hour the site would not stay up.
I get to do this again for a Dec. stay.....luckily for only 2 people

I'm glad my FP day is on a weekend so I don't have to worry about trying to get them all done before coming in to work! It's annoying that it glitches so much when everything needs to be planned to perfection! lol

For everyone having issues... are you using a mobile device/tablet or a desktop computer?

I started on the PC--- then when it started crashing the minute the time to book hit (i.e. Stich and Olaf repeatedly) - I tried a different browser on the PC which was also crashing--- then I frantically grabbed my iphone and started trying it through the MDE app too. They were all crashing. I think I finally got the first one for FOP in my iphone. The second one I was able to get on the PC. I just kept trying over and over in 2 PC browsers and the MDE app on my phone for 45 minutes until I got the ones I knew would be gone quickly ( such as FOP; 7DMT; slinky, Frozen), then once I got those and Peter Pan (which is an absolute must), I gave up and got ready and drove to work and finished the rest there.

I wonder if MDE for fastpass is running better today. Anyone try?

Curious whether it was something happening related to 60 days from October 14? Was it this ridiculous previously? Is this the norm?
I know October is busy period and there is a large IT conference around October 13-18. I would think conference goers aren’t booking their FP’s at 6 am (CST) but maybe so???

I had same major problems yesterday and that was with desktop (multiple browsers), IPad, and phone.

I wonder if these problems are the worst on Tuesday. Tuesdays are 60 days before Saturdays and I suspect Saturday is the most popular day for a reservation to begin. Yesterday was a Tuesday and someone else mentioned a problem on July 24, also a Tuesday. I suspect the morning 7AM FP crush is worse on Tuesdays than any other day.

For everyone having issues... are you using a mobile device/tablet or a desktop computer?

Started on my PC (a personal preference), when that didn't work, went straight to my phone (I had my iPad ready too, but it wasn't working at all). Even though the first 1.25 hours were stressful, and we were only able to secure a handful of FPs, those were the "critical" FPs, and the stress was worth it. We were able to get SDD, 7DMT, FoP, and FEA (which was widely available), for great times. I was able to do the rest around 8:30 am w/o any issues and within 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter