Today Is D-Day

CamColt

And thanks to all of you WISHERS, I met my goal!!!

If you dont remember, I had been trying to lose the holiday weight since January, I had only lost about 6 lbs since January and after pigging out on Mothers Day weekend, I decided to get serious and join WISH. I gave myself 6 weeks(until today) to lose 8, preferably 9 lbs. Well, thanks to all the advice and the inspirational stories Ive seen here.... Ive lost a total of 8.5 lbs in 6 weeks.

I will still be around here though. I want to maintain this for the next 9 weeks, until our WDW trip, and I have a lot of big eating events coming up(birthdays, anniversary, holiday, etc...).

So, I just wanted to thank everyone here and once again say how inspired I am by all of you. :D

That is wonderful news! Congratulations on reaching goal. Don't you want to add that pretty "goal" clipart to your signature? I truly covet that clipart and I'm going to have it one of these days. WISHers like you keep proving to me that I can do it. Your success is very motivating for me.

I'm so proud of you. Now, I'm going to go add "AT GOAL" next to your name on the member roster.

I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself. You took control and achieved your goal. Good job!

Katholyn

Congratulations on meeting your goal, CamColt! That must feel so good! I will write those words for myself someday, and success stories like yours help to spur me on. Well done!
<center>
cheers.gif
</cener>

You must be feeling pretty proud of yourself. I know if I reached goal I would be shouting it from the rooftops!! Congratulations on your loss!!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!:D

I think Im going to hold off on the at goal clippie because knowing myself I will be going up and down a few lbs here and there, so I will still be working at getting to my lowest sometimes. But just knowing that I could finally reach it...where I havent been in probably a year was a big step for me.

Thanks again and continued success to you all. I have to say some of your weight loss amounts posted in your sigs are very impressive. And TinkerPixie, great pictures. You look wonderful!

Congratulations on reaching your goal!! What a wonderful accomplishment for you!! Way to go!! :)

Well- I'm really happy :teeth: , and I'm really sad :(

Happy that you have reached your goal! That is so exciting- I can't even imagine that! It mus feel so wonderful to know that you have accomplisheda goal you set for yourself!

BUT

I'm really sad because I LOVE to read your posts! And the thought that you might not be around here for as long as I will, just makes me want to cry! You have been so overwhelmingly positive and encouraging to me. Thanks for all the support you've shown for everyone!

Man you are fast!!! Love to read those success stories and maintaining stories are just Chapter II - right?

Keep em coming......... you are always so positive !

Congratulations:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GOOD FOR YOU! :)

That is just great! So glad you plan to stick around!!! Please continue to check in so we can see how easy it is to maintain once we all reach goal!!! You have been so disciplined over the last 6 weeks to lose 8.5 pounds, so I know you will have NO problem keeping the weight off forever, and certainly no problem getting through the birthdays and other events until that WONDERFUL trip to WDW! :)

Yay! Another WISH success!!! That's super news!! I am glad that you are going to stick around here. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter