Toaster & Coffee Pot @ VWL?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has probably been posted, but I'm taking the easy route!:o What size coffee pot is in the 1BR AND the Studio? I started bringing my own CP so I could have a full size 10-12 cup pot, but would be nice to take that off the HUGE pack list! Also, is there a toaster in the 1BR AND the Studio (staying in both). Brought one of those with me last year, also, but would love to cross that off the list too!! If I could get rid of some of these "appliances", I'd have more room for "disney stuff" in my car for the drive home!!!

One more ? Is the refrigerator in Studio the size of the larger rental ones? I think they're about 3 feet tall.

Thanks!:earsgirl:

230 days and counting!!:D :D :D :D

The 1Br has a 10 cup coffeepot and a toaster. The studio has a smaller coffeepot (4 to 6 I believe) and cannot remember whether it has a toaster. However, even if it does not, you can request one from housekeeping and they will supply. The studio refrigerator is about the size or even a little larger than the ones they rent.

Drusba--Thanks for the reply.:) Well, it looks like I'm still going to have to pack the CP. Gotta have that larger version for a trip that long, plus I forgot how to measure coffee since I use the filter packs!!:D The refrigerator will really be plus. I've rented before, but that rental really gets high for a long trip. Opted to lug the large ice chest w/wheels to the ice machine every day last year, but I definitely prefer the frig, especially to freeze H2O.

dianeschlicht--you laugh, but I did consider taking my own frig, since I could buy one cheaper that I could rent one for 2 weeks!!:D In the end I had to concede that it was a bit ridiculous, and when I thought of the look on the valet's face when he UNLOADS the back of my Excursion and sees a frig, I just couldn't do it:o I've already had a couple of comments from bellpersons/valets to the effect of "did you leave anything at home!", so I'm a little sensitive about it!

Face it though, when your at the "world" for 2 weeks with 3 children (9yo, 5yo, & 4yo), sans DH, you really need EXTRA amenities. That's why I finally decided to invest in DVC!

229 days and counting:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter