• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To whoever said Churro Toffee is a must-do....

SherylLC

DIS Veteran
It sounded horrible😐. I am not candy crazy 😑 . I like toffee but NOT white chocolate🙄. Then covered with cinnamon sugar😧? Sounded like a sweet bomb😬, and not in a good way🤮.

But OH MY GOODNESS that stuff is like intoxicating 🥴(I am staying away from drug references here)! SO GOOD😘!

So to whoever said it was a must-do...I love you😍...and I also dislike you quite a bit😉. That stuff is delicious😋

Last edited:
No joke when DCA opened back up again their candy shops I bought like $80 worth.
Before things shut down and my last trip in January I held onto one square for months before I broke down and ate it.

It's like crack lol.

Not sure why I haven’t tried this yet…. Oh I know….. I haven’t been in the Parks since January 2020 😢. Next trip… Churro Toffee! My plan is to try it the first day. If it’s as fantastic as you all say it is, then I will buy two to three bags each day so hubby won’t realize how much is being squirreled away in the luggage until it’s too late 🤣

I brought a bunch home this summer and froze it and it’s still so good. I break a piece off straight out of the freezer and I’m trying to make it last until our next trip.

I’ve gotten it from Trolley Treats at the front of DCA and at Bing Bong’s in Pixar Pier. I believe it might be in other spots too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter