To Those Who Ordered MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets Check Your Credit Card New Transactions!!

piglet33

DIS Veteran
I just checked my Disney Visa for recent transactions and noticed that I was charged twice for my MNSSHP tickets. I was one of the people that had problems getting a confirmation number for my order. The CM had to submit my ticket order several times before a confirmation number came up. Because of this, I was charged twice.

It only took about 5 minutes for me to explain what happened and get it straightened out. Very easy since everything was exactly the same including the transaction number and total cost.

Everyone should check your credit card recent transactions that ordered the MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets when they went on sale just in case.

Renee'

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and I was only charged once, thankfully.

I did notice that they only charged my CC on Thursday, May 6. Hopefully I'll get my tickets this week!

Originally posted by beattyfamily
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and I was only charged once, thankfully.

I did notice that they only charged my CC on Thursday, May 6. Hopefully I'll get my tickets this week!

Ditto, mine was just charged a few days ago and I bought them the day they went on sale...im assuming that means they have been or will be sent out soon!

Just checked my Discover Bill online and we were only charged once. Thank goodness! I called on May 1, but the statement said I was charged on May 6. I'm hoping that they should be at my door any day now!

Guess what??? Today, I received two sets of tickets in the mail! Now I have to call Disney to see if they cancelled one set of them so I know which ones I can use.

Will this ever end?

Renee'

AAAACK!!! I was charged twice for the same transaction too!! The transaction number is identical. I bought tickets for 2 nights but ordered them on seperate days (their system was having trouble with the other day I wanted) Now I have 3 charges on the CC :earseek: Guess I have to call the CC company to get it straightened out??

Originally posted by renniks
AAAACK!!! I was charged twice for the same transaction too!! The transaction number is identical. I bought tickets for 2 nights but ordered them on seperate days (their system was having trouble with the other day I wanted) Now I have 3 charges on the CC :earseek: Guess I have to call the CC company to get it straightened out??

You just might wind up receiving 3 sets of tickets. I called Disney today and they told me which set to send back. She told me that one set was already deactivated. Not sure if this is true or not, but I didn't want to run the risk of bringing the wrong set with me and not be able to get in the park. That would be my luck.

Renee'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter