• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To surprise or not to surprise......

I get that vacation planning is a large part of the fun for a lot of people. I get that Disney vacation planning is hugely satisfying around these parts. Cannot wrap my brain around the idea that surprising kids for a trip that's three years off needs to be planned for already.

Wait and see what the kids are actually like in about 33 months or so and decide then what suits your family.

We were able to accomplish both surprising the kids and having them in on the planning by making them think they were leaving a year later than they did. They helped choosing the place we stayed, picked fast-passes and restaurants, and then they were shocked that the were leaving a year earlier than expected. You can see the reveal in the link below...it will give you some idea of who we managed to get the best of both worlds :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter