To many adr's ... help!!

Pluto's Honey

DIS Veteran
We are going for 4 nights during free dining. So i only have 4 ts each but these are our ressies...

Ohana dinner and breakfast. Princess storybook breakfast, coral reef, 1900 park fare, and crystal palace dinners.

I don't mind paying for lilo and stitch breakfast but didn't think I would need this many ts and still have 4 cs. Help, thanks. The 1900 park fare in on my 35th bday and the ohana dinner is on my dd10th bday!! :wizard:

You have a lot of buffets! I would ditch at least one of them--they aren't a great bargain on the dining plan. Definitely keep the Coral Reef--thats the best one on your list!

I have PSB only because my daughter loves snow white but I think we could just see her in Germany or somewhere and not have to eat ther...Would that be a good one to "Ditch"?

Pluto's Honey said:
I have PSB only because my daughter loves snow white but I think we could just see her in Germany or somewhere and not have to eat ther...Would that be a good one to "Ditch"?

Which does your daughter like best--the Pooh characters or Snow White.
(The Crystal Palace is all the Pooh guys). I would cancel the one she liked the least, as the quality of the buffets is about the same.

I'd ditch Crystal Palace. DD is not a big Pooh fan, and it is usually over-run with the toddler set. I know that sounds stuck up--sorry. It's just that mine is older now and I'd rather not deal with a huge number of very young children. 1900 food is better and the crowd is more mixed age wise.

Well, it's not very politically correct - but I'd keep them all. Then go to the meals you're hungry for. If you aren't hungry/want to sleep in/don't feel like it/whatever then just call and cancel. That gives you the security that if your plans go awry you don't have to go to dinner *now* or never be able to use that credit.

My family seems to make about 50% of our ADRs, and the rest we just call and cancel when we know we won't make it.

dawnball said:
Well, it's not very politically correct - but I'd keep them all. Then go to the meals you're hungry for. If you aren't hungry/want to sleep in/don't feel like it/whatever then just call and cancel. That gives you the security that if your plans go awry you don't have to go to dinner *now* or never be able to use that credit.

My family seems to make about 50% of our ADRs, and the rest we just call and cancel when we know we won't make it.

Its politically correct as long as you call and cancel! Its the folks that make multiple reservations then ignore them that gets us all stirred up!

Pluto's Honey said:
We are going for 4 nights during free dining. So i only have 4 ts each but these are our ressies...

Ohana dinner and breakfast. Princess storybook breakfast, coral reef, 1900 park fare, and crystal palace dinners.

I don't mind paying for lilo and stitch breakfast but didn't think I would need this many ts and still have 4 cs. Help, thanks. The 1900 park fare in on my 35th bday and the ohana dinner is on my dd10th bday!! :wizard:
I would ditch Crystal palace or Princess Storybook. I agree with previous post you have alot of buffet character meals. You should kkep Coral Reef because it is a nice Ts meal. Have a good trip!

Pluto's Honey said:

So you have 6, need to get to 4 on plan plus Ohana Breakfast Paid and 1900 plus Ohana dinner are untouchable is that right?

Kiss the Princess Storybook Breakfast Goodbye. You have a lot of character meals and though Cinderella is different from the other princesses, those two are similar. But then again if you want to go all out with character meals, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nix the reef in that case.

My dd likes Snow White better than Pooh but I had been told that Crytal palace was excellent. I wouldn't mind cancelling both if I knew something to replace the dinner at Mk with. I can't just not show or call and the last on the PSB because it has to have a CC hold and a 48 hour cancellation.

What would be a good one to have if I kept the Ohana breakfast to pay for and then have dinners at Coral Reef, Ohana, and 1900 park fare. I would need one more TS?!?!?!? :confused3

Thanks for everyones input. It is so wonderful how the people on the dis pull together better than some families. :wizard:

Do you mind laying out the days? Like what days you have planned what meal? That would help some in offering suggestions =)

:teeth: We will arrive late and have time for DD 10th bday at ohana 9:45 on 9/21.
9/22 has PSB at 8:30 and Coral Reef at 8:40pm , we will be at epcot that day. 9/23 is my bday and we have 1900 park fare at 4:30, we will be at MGM that day. 9/24 has ohana breakfast at 7:50 and crystal palace at 9:10 pm, we will be at Mk that day. we have a 6 pm flight home on the 25th and we wil be going to AK that day. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter