TO Disney or Not to Disney !????!!!

soccermom5

Mouseketeer
Seeing that we will possibly be in disney in Dec and deff in Feb. both with cheerleading :sick: YEAH lol i am torn on what to do this summer with the family!?! There are 7 of us I was thinking Disney, Virginia beach then Myrtle beach then disney Wishing for the Bahamas but that will never happen not very budget friendly from what i hear!!Help any suggestions:surfweb:

If you're going to be in Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island has a Disney resort here that you could get a Disney fix without actually going to Disney. We're not far from Savannah either - that would give you a couple of other options for places to spend your days. Charleston's nice too and would be on your way down from Myrtle Beach.

Good luck with whatever you decide.:goodvibes

If you're going to be in Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island has a Disney resort here that you could get a Disney fix without actually going to Disney. We're not far from Savannah either - that would give you a couple of other options for places to spend your days. Charleston's nice too and would be on your way down from Myrtle Beach.

Good luck with whatever you decide.:goodvibes

Isn't that only for DVC member's?

Virginia Beach is very nice. There is a lot to do in the surrounding areas too.

( We lived there for a few years before moving to GA).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter