tlhbdm-TR-12/7/07 *Update* Day 3

After we ate lunch at Teppan Edo we rode the Friendship boat across the lake again and went to "The Land"
DisneyWorld316.jpg

DisneyWorld315.jpg

DisneyWorld314.jpg

DisneyWorld313.jpg

DisneyWorld312.jpg

DisneyWorld311.jpg

DisneyWorld310.jpg

DisneyWorld309.jpg

DisneyWorld308.jpg

DisneyWorld307.jpg

DisneyWorld306.jpg

DisneyWorld304.jpg

DisneyWorld303.jpg

DisneyWorld302.jpg

DisneyWorld301.jpg

DisneyWorld300.jpg

DisneyWorld299.jpg

DisneyWorld267.jpg

DisneyWorld266.jpg

DisneyWorld265.jpg

DisneyWorld264.jpg

DisneyWorld263.jpg

DisneyWorld262.jpg

Continued...

We went to The Land to ride Soarin' we used those fastpasses that we received from Disney Vacation Club. We got our fastpasses and went right on. We absolutely love Soarin', I wish they would change the one in WDW to Soarin' over Florida, even though I know it came directly from Disneyland I still wish they would change it a little bit. I totally forgot that they had it in Disneyland(actually California Adventure) until I was there last week and I was like "oh yea the original Soarin' is here." I do have to say that my dad and his girlfriend really enjoyed it and they can't wait to go on it with DH and I when we back to WDW in September for free dining! After we got off Soarin' we went on Living with the Land, I will let the pictures do the talking.

DisneyWorld291.jpg
DisneyWorld292.jpg
DisneyWorld293.jpg
DisneyWorld294.jpg
DisneyWorld295.jpg
DisneyWorld296.jpg
DisneyWorld297.jpg
DisneyWorld298.jpg
DisneyWorld316.jpg

DisneyWorld315.jpg

DisneyWorld314.jpg

DisneyWorld313.jpg

DisneyWorld312.jpg

DisneyWorld311.jpg

DisneyWorld310.jpg

DisneyWorld309.jpg

DisneyWorld308.jpg

DisneyWorld307.jpg

DisneyWorld306.jpg

DisneyWorld304.jpg

DisneyWorld303.jpg

DisneyWorld302.jpg

DisneyWorld301.jpg

DisneyWorld300.jpg

DisneyWorld299.jpg

Up next...Test Track(my favorite ride)

Next we went to Test Track but not before stopping and taking a picture of the middle of Disney World.

DisneyWorld317.jpg

After stopping for a picture we went over to Test Track and again used our DVC fastpass thing. It was good for three instant fastpasses each so we had one left now? Where will we use it?

Anyway, Test Track is my FAVORITE ride in all of WDW. We usually try and make it the first ride we ride when we get to WDW but this trip that didn't happen. I love the part when you take the 50 degree turn going 65 mph (what a rush) I pretty much know the soundtrack to the whole ride, kind of annoys DH but oh well.

DisneyWorld324.jpg

DisneyWorld322.jpg

DisneyWorld321.jpg

DisneyWorld320.jpg

DisneyWorld319.jpg

DisneyWorld318.jpg

DisneyWorld316.jpg

DisneyWorld315.jpg

DisneyWorld314.jpg

DisneyWorld313.jpg

DisneyWorld312.jpg

DisneyWorld311.jpg

DisneyWorld310.jpg

DisneyWorld309.jpg

DisneyWorld308.jpg

DisneyWorld307.jpg

DisneyWorld306.jpg

DisneyWorld304.jpg

DisneyWorld303.jpg

DisneyWorld302.jpg

DisneyWorld301.jpg

DisneyWorld300.jpg

DisneyWorld299.jpg

DisneyWorld267.jpg

To be continued...

DisneyWorld266.jpg

DisneyWorld265.jpg

DisneyWorld264.jpg

DisneyWorld263.jpg

DisneyWorld262.jpg

image181.jpg

After we went on Test Track we went back over to World Showcase. We went straight for Maelstrom because when we were in WDW in May 2007 Maelstrom was closed for refurb and it is another favorite for me and DH had never been on it. Most people think it is kind of dorky but we like it.
DisneyWorld327.jpg

When we got to the point where you get in the boat they gave us our own boat because we were honeymoon. No no hanky panky went on because I kind of forgot what the ride was like and I wanted to see the ride. When we got off we skipped the movie and went and got our picture with the big troll in the store.

DisneyWorld325.jpg

DisneyWorld326.jpg

After Maelstrom we apparently walked back to Mexico and probably went on Los Tres Amigos and got our picture in front of Mexico.

DisneyWorld328.jpg

DisneyWorld329.jpg

DisneyWorld330.jpg

Our goal was to get our picture taken in front of every country but I'm almost positive we skipped a couple of countries, oh well.

Up next...back to the hotel to hang out and watch fireworks.(Remember fireworks were at 6:00) while we were there

We hopped on the monorail and went back to the Contemporary. We wanted to watch the fireworks from our balacony and we had to be up early the next morning for breakfast. I will let the pictures do the talking.

DisneyWorld335.jpg

DisneyWorld336.jpg

DisneyWorld337.jpg

First of all when we got back to the hotel we were surprised by this little gift form Disney Honeymoon Registry. It was a chocolate box filled with chocolates with the Contemporary logo on it. We also got a magic moments certificate and an autograph picture from Belle and Beast. Ok now onto the fireworks

Also I have to add DH proposed to me during Wishes so it was very special to us that we got to watch it from our balacony.
DisneyWorld382.jpg

DisneyWorld381.jpg

DisneyWorld379.jpg

DisneyWorld377.jpg

DisneyWorld376.jpg

DisneyWorld375.jpg

DisneyWorld374.jpg

DisneyWorld372.jpg

DisneyWorld371.jpg

DisneyWorld370.jpg

DisneyWorld369.jpg

DisneyWorld368.jpg

DisneyWorld367.jpg

DisneyWorld366.jpg

DisneyWorld364.jpg

DisneyWorld363.jpg

DisneyWorld362.jpg

DisneyWorld361.jpg

DisneyWorld360.jpg

DisneyWorld359.jpg

DisneyWorld358.jpg

DisneyWorld357.jpg

To be continued...

DisneyWorld356.jpg

DisneyWorld355.jpg

DisneyWorld354.jpg

DisneyWorld353.jpg

DisneyWorld351.jpg

DisneyWorld350.jpg

DisneyWorld349.jpg

DisneyWorld348.jpg

DisneyWorld347.jpg

DisneyWorld346.jpg

DisneyWorld345.jpg

DisneyWorld344.jpg

DisneyWorld343.jpg

DisneyWorld342.jpg

DisneyWorld341.jpg

DisneyWorld339.jpg

After fireworks we watched the Electrical Water Pageant from our balacony too but the pics didn't turn out very well.
DisneyWorld401.jpg

DisneyWorld400.jpg

DisneyWorld399.jpg

DisneyWorld398.jpg

DisneyWorld397.jpg

DisneyWorld396.jpg

DisneyWorld395.jpg

DisneyWorld394.jpg

DisneyWorld393.jpg

To be continued...

DisneyWorld392.jpg

DisneyWorld391.jpg

DisneyWorld390.jpg

DisneyWorld389.jpg

DisneyWorld388.jpg

DisneyWorld387.jpg

Then we went to bed because we had 8:30 breakfast reservations at Akershus...Did we make it on time?

The Japanese restaurant sounds great! We love Tepanaki cooking so that will definatly be on our list of to-do's for next time!

Love all the pictures!

Jennifer

Karen, I was at Disneyland when you were there just on Monday though. I totally forgot you were going to be there. Did you have a good time?

Thanks! Yes we had a BLAST! We didn't actually go into the parks on Monday, though! Just DTD! Did you guys have fun?

Thanks! Yes we had a BLAST! We didn't actually go into the parks on Monday, though! Just DTD! Did you guys have fun?

We had so much fun. I wish I could've been there more than one day but we got most of what we wanted to do done so that's a plus. I hope to go back again soon.

I'm sorry there are so many pictures but that is how I remember things.

Day 3- December 11, 2007

We had breakfast reservations at Akershus in Epcot at 8:30. We figured if we left by 7:45 we would be ok. Well we got on the monorail at the Contemporary and got to TTC in about 5 minutes. Then we got on the monorail at Epcot and we had to wait for a few minutes so we really didn't think much about it. Finally we were off to Epcot, by this time it was closing in on 8:00 so we have 30 minutes to get to Akershus we can do it right. Wrong!!!!!!! We got to Epcot and waited for about 20-25 minutes just outside the monorail station

So finally at about 8:35 we pull up to the monorail station. There was another family in our car who had the same reservation time as us at the same place so we were both all ready late. DH and I got off the monorail and DH went ahead of me to the restaurant because we knew we would be about 15 minutes late. We got checked in and they said it wasn't a problem. After about 10 minutes they took us inside the restaurant where we took a picture with Belle:

602.jpg

603.jpg

605.jpg

606.jpg

607.jpg

608.jpg

609.jpg

Belle chatted with us about our wedding and asked DH if he was my beast or my prince. Pretty sure he answered Prince.

Then we were sat at our table and our waitress came and gave us a choice of orange juice, apple juice, or water. Then they bring you out your hot breakfast items family style.

616.jpg

617.jpg

Then you go and get your fruit at the "salad bar". All the food was excellent as usual. After a while all of the princesses came around to our table. There were two little asian girls who were sitting right behind us that offered to take our picture together if we took their picture together, I thought that was a pretty good deal:

610.jpg

611.jpg

612.jpg

613.jpg

614.jpg

615.jpg

619.jpg

620.jpg

621.jpg

After breakfast we went over to Animal Kingdom. Before we left Epcot a picture:

622.jpg

We went out to the bus depot and didn't have to wait too long for a bus, which surprised me because I didn't think buses ran that often between parks. Got to AK in about 10-15 minutes there was like 5 people on the bus so it was kind of relaxing. We got to AK and took some pictures before we even got into the park:

623.jpg

624.jpg

625.jpg

626.jpg

We went into AK and stopped at the photopass person and took the obligatory pictures in front of The Tree of Life:

image240.jpg

image246.jpg

Up next...Expedition Everest

:lmao: I think that is the same Jasmine from our trip in 12/2005!

Looks like you had a great view from your room! :yay: Gotta love breakfast with the princesses! I drag my boys to all the princess character meals but we have never seen Mulan! i guess we keep going until we see them all.... DF wants to meet Pocahontas so another reason to keep up!

Enjoying your TR!

Looks like you had a great view from your room! :yay: Gotta love breakfast with the princesses! I drag my boys to all the princess character meals but we have never seen Mulan! i guess we keep going until we see them all.... DF wants to meet Pocahontas so another reason to keep up!

Enjoying your TR!

The only place we have ever seen Mulan is at Akershus. Have you been there? The first time we saw her was either March 2006 or May 2007 I don't remember.

We have only been for dinner- might have to try breakfast:thumbsup2

Yes breakfast is a must there. We have done it three times and September will be our 4th time. The food is good and the character interaction is good and if you're on the dining plan it is only 1 table service where as Cinderella's Royal Table is 2 table services.

So after we stopped for all of the obligatory photos we walked our pretty little selves over to Expedition Everest. When we approached we saw they had a photopass person taking your pic in front of Expedition Everest so of course we stopped:

image265.jpg

image262.jpg

image261.jpg

image260.jpg

So on we went to Expedition Everest. We got to ride it in March 2006(the trip we got engaged) but then we didn't ride it in May 2007 but we absolutely love this ride. It is so much fun. I'm not one for all of the thrill rides, in fact Rock 'n' Roller Coaster scares me to no other but I love EE. We used our little fastpass thingy again and got our last fastpass with is but it was worth it because stand-by was like 40 minutes. When we got done with EE DH wanted to get a shirt for one of his souvenirs so he did but I was not feeling good for some reason. I was feeling really dizzy and I needed to sit down so DH bought his shirt while I went outside to sit down for a while. After I got to feeling better we went over to the Safari because no matter how many times you ride this all the animals still look really cool. The standby line said 40 minutes(this was the longest we waited for a ride all week!) so we got in the line because this was the only thing we wanted to do in AK. So we waited in line and I took pictures as we went through. Our guide was ok but didn't really say anything extra than what they are supposed to say but we got some really cool pictures:

631.jpg

633.jpg

634.jpg

635.jpg

636.jpg

637.jpg

638.jpg

639.jpg

640.jpg

641.jpg

642.jpg

643.jpg

644.jpg

645.jpg

646.jpg

647.jpg

648.jpg

649.jpg

650.jpg

651.jpg

652.jpg

Continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter