Titles of some DVD's at BC Marketplace??

disgirl

DIS Veteran
5 weeks to go and all I seem to be doing now is thinking about our trip, what to bring etc. Although once our trip is over, "summer" is almost over. Boo Hoo!

I am just wondering if anyone stayed at BCV recently and rented any more "grown up" DVD's from the Marketplace and what (more recent) titles you may have seen or borrowed. Thanks. It will be DH, DS(14) and myself so we will not be watching any of the classics, unfortunately. Although I would love to see Peter Pan or Cinderella again, DS would never tolerate that. LOL!! Oh and since we are staying in a studio this time, am I correct in assuming all studios now have DVD players? I think I read that. Thanks so much!! :) I know this probably seems like a silly question to some (sorry), this is what happens when I finally have some free time on my hands.;)

Just back yesterday....and here's some we watched:
Remember the Titans
The Greatest Game Ever Played
The Rock
The Rookie

There were many many more......quite the variety I thought.

Thanks so much for your response, Princess Tink. Those sound good. :)

Anyone else?? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter