tips on how to learn "how to" design

wbh1964

Mouseketeer
I am wanting to learn to design my own digital artwork. I would love to be able to design 4x6 journaling cards used in scrapbooking and my own digital scrapbook designs...BUT I have no idea how or where to start. I have Microsoft Digital Image pro (similiar to photoshop) but is there a digital design class you can take on line to can someone suggest a type of class they might offer at a comminity college? How did you guys learn how to digital design? ANy and all help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

I simply bought software (in my case Photoshop Elements), did a few free online tutorials and then taught myself.....didn't take any class or anything

Just look at some tutorials online, like the Marion said. still, I don't know if there are any tuts for your particular software (as I use Photoshop).

For me learning was mostly trial and error. Youtube has videos which helped when I had a specific question like how to make words from pictures. I've have several programs throughout the years. Right now, I have Photoshop Elements and Corel Paint Shop Prox5. I prefer Paint Shop Pro.

I have Corel Paint Shop Pro X5 and I really like it. I started out with a much older version many years ago. I have not taken a class just taught myself. Google for tutorials or you might even find a forum for your software. I have also been able to use tutorials from other programs. My most recent creation of a ship in a bottle was done using a Photo shop tutorial. Good luck and have fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter