Tips for Fantasmic Late show Fastpass?

DisErikColorado

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Semi-frequent out-of-state DL visitor/AP holder here, but looking for info on something I've never done.

I'm visiting for Gay Days (which is super busy- showing up as a "10" on touringplans) and am hoping to snag a FP for the LATE showing of Fantasmic.

Does anyone have recent experience with FP for Fantasmic on busy days when there are two showings? Any idea at about what time the late show FP start being offered and about what time they might run out? If it matters, gates open at 8:00am.

I've done FP for early (and only when there's one) Fantasmic, but never for the late one.

Thanks!!

Free FPs for both shows have been running out consistently by early afternoon -- the busier the day, the earlier they run out. On super busy days, the free FPs can be gone before noon. If you know you must have a FP for the second show and if the budget allows, I would book a dining package. Even the HB package (the least expensive and most flexible) would give you the peace of mind of knowing you'd have a secured spot in the reserved section as long as you showed up before the start of the second show. If you don't like the choices on the HB dining package menu, they do allow you to order off the regular menu while still paying the dining package price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter