Tips for Booking Two Rooms?

Misha72683

DIS Veteran
It has been six years since my last (only) trip to Disney and back then we all fit in one room, but next trip we will have at least 3 adults (Possibly 4) and 3 kids. The plan is to book two rooms, but I am not quite sure how I do that (I’m doing all the planning), do I have to put them in two seperate names, is it better to call in?

I just booked 2 rooms at WL club level yesterday for our October 2022 trip. Our boys are 25/29 in one room, us in another. It was easy. I did it on My Disney Experience. Booked the first one, paid the $200 deposit as we needed tickets too. then Booked the second one and paid the deposit.

Same here, I've booked 2 rooms for our trip starting tomorrow. I booked on MDE, which includes a place to indicate you have a party you are traveling with. Not sure what it does exactly but you can enter the info at any rate

We just did 2 rooms (3 adults, 3 kids). You just book your packages and call Disney to cross reference them/request connecting if you’d like. I made sure the request was on there and then sent a fax to the room assignor 4 days prior to check in.

Just a note regarding requests for two rooms...

If you want to request that the rooms have an internal door between them, you'll need to request CONNECTING rooms.

If you are good with them being near each other but without that internal door, the request is ADJOINING rooms.

Many people will request adjoining when they mean connecting - and not all agents taking reservations will ask to clarify - and then complain when they in fact get adjoining rooms.

Also, if you're requesting connecting and that is super important, I'd make that your only request as the more requests you have the harder it is for them to meet, and if they don't know what is most important they will just pick one if they are able to do even that.

It has been six years since my last (only) trip to Disney and back then we all fit in one room, but next trip we will have at least 3 adults (Possibly 4) and 3 kids. The plan is to book two rooms, but I am not quite sure how I do that (I’m doing all the planning), do I have to put them in two seperate names, is it better to call in?
You have to call if you want to reserve two rooms under the same reservation number. We did this for a trip with family and it worked out great. It is the best way to get two connecting rooms, although that is not guaranteed. But it is more likely to get connecting rooms when you call to book them under the same reservation number. :)

You have to call if you want to reserve two rooms under the same reservation number. We did this for a trip with family and it worked out great. It is the best way to get two connecting rooms, although that is not guaranteed. But it is more likely to get connecting rooms when you call to book them under the same reservation number. :)
When you do this, do they take one $200 deposit, or 2...per room or per reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter