Tips for booking Grand California hotel somewhat last minute?!?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hi DISers!

Hubby decided to let me plan a somewhat last minute trip just the two of us sans kids to Disneyland for the last weekend in February & wants to stay at the Disney Grand Californian hotel but it doesn't look there's any availability when I looked online but wondering if anyone knows if other travel sites have rooms held that I could check or suggestions for any other great ideas or recommendations? :thanks:

Hi DISers!

Hubby decided to let me plan a somewhat last minute trip just the two of us sans kids to Disneyland for the last weekend in February & wants to stay at the Disney Grand Californian hotel but it doesn't look there's any availability when I looked online but wondering if anyone knows if other travel sites have rooms held that I could check or suggestions for any other great ideas or recommendations? :thanks:
Have you tried calling Disney?
Calling directly to the hotel might get you a room.
Good luck

Have you tried calling Disney?
Calling directly to the hotel might get you a room.
Good luck

You cannot call the hotel directly to book. They don't do that. If there is no availability on the website, there's no availability.

OP, check Expedia or similar. They sometimes have rooms.

You cannot call the hotel directly to book. They don't do that. If there is no availability on the website, there's no availability.

OP, check Expedia or similar. They sometimes have rooms.
Ok thank you! Going to do some more research before trying my luck at calling. ;0

I've also been able to book through GAT when everywhere else showed no availability including Disney.

That said, if you have the flexibility in your day to leave a window open on the DL site and check several times a day I can pretty much guarantee you that a reservation will pop up, probably within the first few days of checking though you may have to wait longer if you're looking for a specific room type. Just make sure you grab it fast before someone else when you see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter