Tips for a first timer

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
hi there
I'm doing 3 nights on the dream this April. It will be my first cruise ever!
Can anyone advise what the temperatures/weather will be like at this time of year please?
And also any info you think a first timer might need to know would come in very handy!
Thanks so much x

hi there
I'm doing 3 nights on the dream this April. It will be my first cruise ever!
Can anyone advise what the temperatures/weather will be like at this time of year please?
And also any info you think a first timer might need to know would come in very handy!
Thanks so much x
My most important tip is - Don't try to do everything, you can't. Just enjoy what you can get done and save the rest for another cruise.

weather in April should be very nice. I would just go and look at the daily navigator ( schedule) and see what looks fun to you and go. I would not miss the evening shows. It is a short cruise just go and relax, you can't do everything.

We were at Castaway last April and it was fantastic. Warm day, warm water. Our servers swore that April/May is the best time to cruise - calm waters and not too hot or cold.

Castaway is amazing. Just relax and enjoy the beauty there. I suggest that you bring a power bar to plug in any electronics. There are not very many outlets in the room. And check the Navigator for all the daily activities. The cruise will be short so there is no way you will be able to do everything. Even on a 7 night cruise you can not do everything. Just try and enjoy yourself. You are on vacation.

Most important, read your Navigator, your nightly newsletter that will be on your bed after dinner everyday for the next day. You don't want to miss anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter