• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tipping/Dining plan

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
5 of us on dining plan (3+2).I want to pay everyone's tips using the $200 gift card we will have and have them charged to my room. Do I just ask the waiter for 1 bill and what do I put on the bill for the tip,do I write charge to room?

Yes, you can charge the tip to your room.

When you say 5 people, are they all in the same room? 3+2 could mean 3 adults and two kids, or 3 in one room and 2 in another.

If you're all in the same room, no problem.

If you're not all in the same room, you'll have to have two separate bills (unless you want to jump through some hoops in managing the ddp), but you can put all the tip on one check.

Yes, you can charge the tip to your room.

When you say 5 people, are they all in the same room? 3+2 could mean 3 adults and two kids, or 3 in one room and 2 in another.

If you're all in the same room, no problem.

If you're not all in the same room, you'll have to have two separate bills (unless you want to jump through some hoops in managing the ddp), but you can put all the tip on one check.

When we had 9 people staying and had separate rooms, we woudl sometimes have two bills, but we still used one magic band to charge the tips back to the room. We tend to use one person's band for tips and extras on meals, Because that way there never any confusion over who is responsible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter