• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tip for families with small kids

melk

DIS Veteran
I recently bought at Wal-mart six disposable sippy cups for $3.00. I figure I'll bring them on the trip and they'll be good for the week. If they get lost, no big deal, I haven't lost much. They're also dishwasher safe so you can reuse them. They also sell six disposable snack cups with lids, I think also for $3.00. They're made by First Years. Just thought I would pass this along, as I thought it was a good item to bring, a sippy cup being a necessity with small kids, yet not a big deal if you lose it. :D

my son is four and we use them for him sometimes.:D

One thing I'll add regarding those sippy cups...they work better if you puncture an air hole in the top. I discovered this when I tried to sip some water from my daughter's cup. I couldn't suck the water through the sippy holes! Also, my 18 month old like to pull the tops off these cups.

Still--it's a great product we use all the time. Also the matching snack cups and lids. The sippy and snack cup lids are interchangeable for handy smaller cups or larger containers for goldfish, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter