Tip Board not showing Genie+ return times

heathsf

DIS Veteran
I’m not currently at Disney, but I like to check the Tip Board and see what the Genie+ return times are as the day progresses so I can prepare for my trip.
This morning it’s not showing me any times. Did Disney change something with the app? Can you only see the times after your purchase Genie+?
199367DF-33F7-4107-B6FA-B1B5252A8640.png

I’m not currently at Disney, but I like to check the Tip Board and see what the Genie+ return times are as the day progresses so I can prepare for my trip.
This morning it’s not showing me any times. Did Disney change something with the app? Can you only see the times after your purchase Genie+?
View attachment 686383
I’m having the same issue even though I’ve had no problem the rest of this week.

Having the same issue. Going next week and was doing some planning. Woke up at 6am CST to check LL$ times 😂

Times appeared at 7:30. Pretty sure the same thing happened yesterday. Only started after the last update.

Curious if people that have tickets and reservations are seeing times right at 7:00.

Whoa - so strange! I assume that’s not happening for people in Disney or we would’ve heard about it right?

Yes, I’m here now and had it happen. I was trying to book Remy, so I had to pick “book experience” and it would show me the return time. I had to go back and forth several times to get the time I wanted. It’s working now. Got boarding group 73 for GOTG. No problem with that this morning.

Could this be an attempt to avoid having dramatic changes after you click? Maybe they corrected that bug and that was the way to do it?

Could this be an attempt to avoid having dramatic changes after you click? Maybe they corrected that bug and that was the way to do it?
I think you could be right. I leave in 9 days. My flight takes off right after 7 eastern. I had hoped to pick my first G+ before the plane left. But without return times listed it will be a mess.

It’s 7:26 and still nothing shows for return times for me at any of the four parks

I can’t even tell if any other rides are close to running out of LL’s, because even when I click “check availability”, it will only tell me that I’m not eligible for my next LL until 10:30. Which means I won’t be able to make a plan for my next LL UNTIL 10:30. 😩
Have you already made your first one? If so did you ever have a time show for it?

Yes, times are back up now. This is all very interesting (and frustrating).

I wonder if they’ve done this to avoid the situation where you select Slinky Dog at 7am, get a 6pm LL return time (less than desirable), and then see at 7:11 they restocked everything, so now you can get a return time at 9:30am, so you cancel your Slinky LL, only to learn that that took so long that now the LL’s are gone again. Maybe?

I know it was frustrating to watch LL’s sell out and pick a different ride, only to see them restocked when I didn’t know the 7:11am trick (and then 7:20 or whenever the next restock was)

Have you already made your first one? If so did you ever have a time show for it?
We are planning on hopping to DHS, so when I selected my first LL (without time showing), it then said my time was changed to 2pm due to park hopping. So I actually never saw what time it WOULD have been, had I been starting my day at DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter