• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tio Shuttle

Armycavprincess

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used this company to get from CDG to Disneyland Paris Hotel? I was going to take the bus, but it looks like that can take an hour plus and it will also give the suprise away to our kids. I was then going to do the train, but had a hard time finding a time schedule for it, plus we then have to still walk to our hotel. It seems like a shuttle is the best way to go, but have never used one in Paris. Anyone ever use this company or know of a good one to use? We land at 8am on a Friday and leave 1920 on a Sunday. We are a family of 5(2a2c1baby).

Thanks
Brooke

Not used them myself but I know other DISers have and have been happy with the service.

I have used them some years ago and they were ok.

I will try RS Trasnsports this time because they are a little bit cheaper than TIO Shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter