Tinkerbell

xera12

Mouseketeer
My brother and i were having a discussion on if Tink is a princess or not... I think she is a fairy princess but my brother thinks not.

Regardless of her movies do you personally consider her a princess?

To be a princess, technically, you must be either born to a king and queen (snow white, aurora) or marry into the royal family (Cinderella)

I have never thought of Tink as a Princess. Just a home girl with attitude....lol

From what I looked up, Tinkerbell was in the Princess line originally. However, Disney felt that she was completely out of place in it, so they created the Fairies line for her.

She's not a princess, even in the Fairies line. But she's definitely an important leading lady! I love it that she has her own fairies line, personally :thumbsup2

She is not a princess.

The one thing that bothers me about Tink is she a Fairy or a Pixie? She has pixie features (particularly her wings) and she lives in Pixie Hollow, but she is often referred to as a Fairy.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter