Tinkerbell was arrested???

Even the house of Mouse isn't immune from labor disputes. Actually, they seem to go out of their way sometimes to start them, according to this article.

I just read that and was coming over here to post it! Of course WDW is set up differently then DL, but can you imagine taking your family to the gates and having all these "characters" getting arrested. That is a pretty major road they had blocked off. That's what I like so much more about WDW, once you enter the property you are submerged with it all. There is no Denny's outside MK. Although, that Denny's outside DL is pretty good.;)

This is only my opinion.
I believe everyone has the right to protest.I also believe that protesters should keep in perspective what they want and how they go about getting what they want. From the article posted, I feel that the protesters could have done and accomplished the exact same thing without wearing Disney character suits. To me,,it wasn't right that some children had to see this happen. I'm sure the protesters were right in what they were protesting,,still didn't need the suits in front of children.

Just my opinion.

I wonder how they were treated when they were put in the cage with all the felons? Something about a guy in a Goofy costume trying to defend himself from Dog the Bounty Hunter just strikes me as funny!

Tinkerbell was arrested???

She was caught tresspassing and stepped in some Pooh. Since she was wearing a revealing Mini, she got a lot of attention. She said she mostly felt Goofy, though a little bit sheepish when she saw Bo Peep in the crowd. The protest was mostly Pan-ned in the media, though nobody called them a codfish for getting Hook-ed into such a mess. They were all deported to Pluto and sentenced to eat at Trail's End for a month.

:goodvibes (That's for Pete)

(They narrowly escaped being forced to read DIS Board posts for 2 weeks, but it was considered cruel and unusual punishment. And I'm still working on something involving Tigger and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Time will tell)

Thanks for posting that picture link, Tim.

Those were some pretty cheesy costumes, like bad Halloween costumes. With all the trouble they had at Disneyland a few years ago with people taking costume pieces home, I was afraid they were going to look more like the "real" thing. Seeing those protesters in costume get arrested wouldn't have stressed out the most magic-believing 2 year old!

Sue (in FW ;) )
...off to Trail's End for breakfast pizza, mmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter