• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tinkerbell gifts "poem"

mommyrulesx3

Earning My Ears
I really wanted to do Tinkerbell gifts this trip in the mornings, but it's not something I want to have to do every time we come to disney (that's a lot of work, and more than once will make it less special to the kids). So I was thinking about Tinkerbell leaving a note saying she only visits each family at Disney 1x ever - to be fair and see everybody. And that would explain away those families that have not got Tinkerbell gifts (not their turn yet)...and why my kiddos haven't got tinker gifts before at disney.

What do you guys think? I tried to write up a little poem to leave the 1st day...I'm not a writer, so if anyone has any edits, let me know :)

This is your Family's Magical Time
to get gifts from the fairy-kind.

To Be Fair When I Spread My Pixie Dust
I can only Ever visit each family Once
...Fairies are in high demand,
Across DisneyWorld and DisneyLand...

Each morning of this trip that you are here,
I will leave you a small bit of cheer.
I hope my tokens make your year.

To get these one-time gifts from me,
You must follow Tink's Rule of Three
1) Treat family (and others) kindly
2) Take turns with one another and use time wisely
3) Try hard not to argue and fight, love each other with all your might

These are my fairy rules for you.
Try your best to stay true.

Your friend,
TinkerBell

This is great! I might save this for a future year when my boys are older to help keep peace among the siblings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter