Tinker Bell or Princess

Southerngirl71

Mouseketeer
To those who have run both races, which was your favorite? My friend and I ran the Princess last year. We can only do one of them and we can't decide if to do the Princess again or the Tinker Bell.

I did both this year. My vote would be Tinker Bell. :-)

Both are great races with totally different personalities.

I would do Tinker Bell. This year I was finally able to do C2C with Tink and Princess and I am glad I did Princess but no desire to do it again.

For Tink there are fewer runners, I like the course better, NO HUMIDITY, the expo and merchanise has been better for Tink (IMHO), and it's at DL. :thumbsup2

Definitely Tink! I ran both this year and enjoyed the Tink course so much more. There were less people so that was a big plus (Princess was WAY too crowded for me!). I also liked that we were in the parks for almost 6 miles for Tink versus about 2.5 for Princess. The weather was definitely better at DL too -- no humidity!

I did like that there were characters throughout the entire course at Princess, since its all on Disney property. But running through Anaheim was pretty cool too:)

And the expo for Tink was MUCH better organized! Of course, that may be because Princess was at Coranado this year instead of at the WWoS...

Definitely Tink! I ran both this year and enjoyed the Tink course so much more. There were less people so that was a big plus (Princess was WAY too crowded for me!). I also liked that we were in the parks for almost 6 miles for Tink versus about 2.5 for Princess. The weather was definitely better at DL too -- no humidity!

I did like that there were characters throughout the entire course at Princess, since its all on Disney property. But running through Anaheim was pretty cool too:)

And the expo for Tink was MUCH better organized! Of course, that may be because Princess was at Coranado this year instead of at the WWoS...

I agree 100% with you !!! I was SO disappointed with the expo and how unorganized it was. IMHO if found the course boring and not much crowd support like we have at DL. I'm staying on the West Coast for my races.

I've done PHM 3 times and Tink 1 time. If I had to choose- I'd do Tink hands down. Loved it. Easier race experience, about half of the run felt like it was getting to the park or in the park (and technically PHM is the same, but Tink felt different) Better crowd support, characters as far as the eye could see! I loved love loved Tink.

Weather is way better. Dont have the drama of getting to the race that a trip at WDW entails. I rolled out of bed and the corral was outside my hotel front door! It was magical! lol

So yeah--- Tink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter