Tink at ToonTown Meet & Greet?

Oh, I wish I had the picture I took last halloween in downtown disney with my phone. I had to take it or my DH wouldn't have believed me. It was 2 of the largest tinkerbells you could imagine. I am not a small person, but I would never pour myself into that costume like they did. I know my limits.

Hey Rog, I think Tink was supposed to do a limited meet & greets to promote the new Pixie movie. But the movie release got delayed for some reason. There was a pic recently of a very cute Tink in the DCA parade last year. BTW I too have a thing for Tink. See Below.

Hey I got tagged and didn't know it. Man that Tag fairy had to do some research to find those. I though I was destined to be tagless. Thanks Tag Fairy I now feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks for the advice Rog. I knew you would know what to do. By the way how did the cool new cart do at the fort ??

Thanks for the advice Rog. I knew you would know what to do. By the way how did the cool new cart do at the fort ??

It got a ton of compliments....and even more "hey does that thing go any faster, get outta the way!!!"s

It got a ton of compliments....and even more "hey does that thing go any faster, get outta the way!!!"s

it was a shame when Mrs. Gus and her ecv passed you.
nothing worse than getting lapped by a 78yo woman.

MrsGus plugs her golfcat into a MrCoffee maker to charge it!!!

don't worry rog, my cart actually is slower than yours...looked at a newer motor, gagged when i saw $550 attached to it

Well, at least they have motors available for your cart...I wouldnt mind te %%0(not that I can afford that) but The more I look for a new motor for mine the more I realize that I may be screwed with this line of clubcar!!!!

Pete...I havent gotten a response from Tungpo yet. We may just need to ship it back to your guy.

do you need tungpo's email? i am about to email him for a price on a motor...a used motor at $550 is a little high for a 3 1/2 hp

send him the pictures of mine that Rog can't use, although i don't know if it will be comperable. I'll sell it to you for $549

i was told that i have a resister coil golf cart that everyone stopped making in 1992...sooooo i can only put in a certain hp engine and hope that it doesn't burn up the starter coil every year....

look at the caliber of folks in here. We can take a thread off topic in 3 posts.

Back on Topic....

It must be in the name Rog(er) cause Tink is the hottest... I sometimes wish I were a little fairy so I could.... Well anyway she's hot! :lovestruc :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter