Timings question for Hollywood and Vine ADR

katytrott

DIS Veteran
We had a Hollywood and vine adr booked for 9.15 on 30th Aug this year, pre announcement of galaxy’s edge opening date.
We’re now wondering how the timings will work for this. I was initially thinking of doing the normal 15mins before arrival for 9am, but now I have no idea.

I’ve heard stories of the hoards of crowds and am thinking of arriving much earlier to be able to get through the crowds before rope drop, but I’m not sure how much earlier than the adr they’ll let us in. Any ideas?

We had a Hollywood and vine adr booked for 9.15 on 30th Aug this year, pre announcement of galaxy’s edge opening date.
We’re now wondering how the timings will work for this. I was initially thinking of doing the normal 15mins before arrival for 9am, but now I have no idea.

I’ve heard stories of the hoards of crowds and am thinking of arriving much earlier to be able to get through the crowds before rope drop, but I’m not sure how much earlier than the adr they’ll let us in. Any ideas?

You're going to want to keep an eye out for how they determine to handle this at WDW, but I'd also be watching what they do at DL this summer. There is a dedicated thread to SWG over on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board. All announcements regarding this will be posted there.

Hopefully, they will change hours to an earlier opening which will move all the crowds in before you need to be there. If nothing else, perhaps they will open the park earlier than stated hours like they do with TSL and hold people somewhere inside the park. Then you could still arrive just before 9:00 and get to your ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter