• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Timing-Space 220

JBelle19

Mouseketeer
If I'm able to get Space 220 when I book ADRs Tuesday (long shot, I know)...how much time does it typically take for this meal? I really don't want to spend 3 hours on dinner...if that is the case, I might tell DD i can't get it and not even look :oops:

If I'm able to get Space 220 when I book ADRs Tuesday (long shot, I know)...how much time does it typically take for this meal? I really don't want to spend 3 hours on dinner...if that is the case, I might tell DD i can't get it and not even look :oops:
We ate in the lounge but ordered the full prix fixe lunch, and it took about an hour - definitely not any longer than the usual Epcot TS meal for us.

I agree with PP. I've eaten the pre-fixe there 3 times and it's one of the faster paced TS, IMHO. We definitely were not there for more than an hour at any of our meals.

Thanks y'all! I saw a post somewhere that said it would take three hours and I could not even imagine using up that much park time for a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter