Timing question

ericar

Mouseketeer
Hi
If i have Dec use year points that are already banked and will expire Nov 30, 2022 can i book a vacation that starts Nov 30th or does the vacation have to start and end before Dec 1st, 2022?

Hi
If i have Dec use year points that are already banked and will expire Nov 30, 2022 can i book a vacation that starts Nov 30th or does the vacation have to start and end before Dec 1st, 2022?
The vacation needs to end by Dec 1.

I don't think it needs to end Dec 1st right? If the trip goes into Dec I don't think you need separate reservations, but it just uses the next UY points.

I think the OP was asking about the specific banked points and those points are only valid for nights up to and including November 30th, 2022.

Any nights after that would, as you suggest, need to be from another UY.

Add to that when crossing use year start dates, I've had to make two reservations when using the online system. The system does not like crossing use years, unless they've done an update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter