timing on hoop de doo

firemanx

DIS Veteran
have a 4:00 reservation @ hoop de doo & was considering doing the after fireworks dessert party! will there be enough time to get from hoop de doo to MK to check in for dessert party?

I dont know what time HEA is, but the boat launch to MK is very close to the HDDR venue....only issue is the timing of the boat which runs every 20 minutes or so. Going with worst case scenario, I would plan 45 minutes to get to MK. Best case 15 minutes. The boat ride is about 10. Add another 5 - 10 to walk to HEA venue...so in total 30 - 60 minutes.

have a 4:00 reservation @ hoop de doo & was considering doing the after fireworks dessert party! will there be enough time to get from hoop de doo to MK to check in for dessert party?
as a pp said I would allow an hour to get to MK after Hoop. I would also plan on waiting for the second boat. yes it is close but others are also going to be headed to MK and also getting off boat heading to golf carts and buses to get to their sites. you will be getting out of Hoop about 6 if that helps you plan

When we were there in February, there were MK buses right at the bottom of the hill waiting for people when the 4pm show let out. We were back at the MK bus area about 6:30pm.

HDDR is about 2 hours. You will be out of the 4 PM show shortly after 6. It is a 5-10 minute walk to the boat dock. I believe the boat trip across to MK is 15-20 minutes. If you are unable to make it on the first boat you’ll wait at least 20 minutes for the next one.
You will easily make the 9 PM fireworks dessert party

If you need to use the restrooms, don't wait until the dinner is over; the line will be long, very very long. Well, at least the ladies' line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter