Timing between Fantasmic! and Fireworks

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
During my DL trip, there is only one day where Fantasmic! and the fireworks show will be displayed. I am planning to book the Fantasmic! balcony seating, and I know with the new fireworks show it would be preferable to watch from an area closer to the castle.

Do you think we'd be able to walk from the Disney Gallery to an area near the castle where we can see some of the images, or will we miss it? Would we be better off just staying on the balcony to watch the fireworks even though we miss some of the added stuff? The night we are going, there is only one Fantasmic! show at 9, and the fireworks are scheduled for 9:25.

No. The fireworks start right after Fantasmic ends. And even if there was a few minutes to get over there, that area is generally packed by the time the fireworks start, so you wouldn't have any where to stand.

I was there last week and viewed the fireworks from both places. If you get balcony seats, you should still get a good look at the fireworks. I was standing under the balcony waiting to come up for the 10:30 show and had a good view. The island where fantasmic takes place does have some of the same effects the castle does. Although it doesn't have all the same effects, it does have the lasers, and some of the light effects. If you can't get a view of the castle, the fantasmic location is the second best to view them.

Is there a 10:30 Fantasmic the night you are there? If so, try to book that, then you can see the fireworks and head over to Fantasmic!

I completely agree with the last poster! It's very difficult to do the early seating of Fantasmic (even with reserved seats) and get to the castle area to watch the fireworks.

Ooh, that's a toughie. Don't think you'd make it to the castle in time to see the fireworks. We got to see the fireworks 3 times. One night, we staked out a spot very early, immediately after the 2nd parade. Within 30 minutes, the area on front of the castle was packed. The next night we caught the fireworks as we waited for the 10:30 showing of Fantasmic! to begin. It was a better experience from in front of the castle, however, still spectacular from the Rivers of America.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter