• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Timeline frustrations!

beatlesblonde

When will the madness end?
Alrighty, I'm trying to figure out our day-of timeline and it's driving me :scared1: Here's what I know so far:

7am Beauty Speciale & Carolyn Allen's arrive for hair/make up/dress steaming

9am Our DPS photo comes to pick us up for our EPCOT portrait session (takes about an hour or so :confused3 )

Noon We get married at SBP

8:30pm Dessert party at EPCOT

Only DF, myself, my brother and my dad are staying at Pop, everyone else is staying off property at some condos about a mile from Disney. The night before the wedding my 2 BM will stay with me and DF will stay with my dad and brother. So here's my dilema:

-For those of you who did a portrait session the morning of your wedding, where did your photographer pick you up? Was it at your room or near the lobby of your resort? We're they able to get a shot of "the first look"?

-By the time we're done with the EPCOT session and brought back to Pop, will we need to have DF, myself, my dad, my brother and my 2 BM ride together in the limo to the Boardwalk?

-I'd like to get as many of the formal photos done before the ceremony so we can spend the time after to do more fun shots, but I'm not sure we'll have the time and I want to use our photographer as much as possible.

-For some reason if the EPCOT session ran late, since our photographer from that session will be the same person doing the wedding, could we go straight to the Boardwalk and then the limo could go get those people still at Pop?

So you can see why I'm going a little nuts. Our morning is going to be very busy, but I want to try and minimize travel times and waiting around. I'm also going to ask our planner the same questions, but I wanted to get some perspective from some actual brides.

TIA!

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter