Time to meet all the princesses?

You can also meet Alice and Mary Poppins at UK pavilion. They were strangely both at our CRT breakfast a few years ago as well, and when they came by the table my DD asked why they were there, because they weren’t princesses lol.

I definitely would do Akershus for breakfast. If you can get a Pre Park Open, then you can either ride FEA after or do the Elsa and Anna M&G. My mom and I did it because I have all boys, so we figured we'd do a princess meal on our mom and daughter trip. We were adults and the princesses were still great to interact with. The breakfast is okay...the cheesy potatoes are really good. And they have some less traditional cold foods on the smorgasbord. All and all, we totally enjoyed it, and I even told my mom, if I had a girl, or a boy who liked princesses, I'd do it again because you do check off so many of the princesses in like an hour or so.

When is the trip? Belle is currently not meeting in her blue dress anywhere through at least the end of this month, possibly August. And last year she met in her Christmas gown in December.

We are going to be doing Epcot Thanksgiving week and were really hoping to see Belle in the Blue dress but based on this since all the Christmas stuff is up I assume she will be in her Christmas gown. Do you know when she may switch from the Blue Dress to Christmas?

How long are the waits typically at Epcot? My daughter is hoping to meet Belle in France and Jasmine in Morocco in particular.

How long are the waits typically at Epcot? My daughter is hoping to meet Belle in France and Jasmine in Morocco in particular.

It really depends on the day and time (not super helpful, I know), but my best advice is to arrive *before* their upcoming greeting window opens. The earlier you line up, the shorter your wait will be and you won't worry about the line being cut before you get there. They can only meet so many people during each of their windows and a CM will close the line once it reaches that point. For Jasmine, she is kind of tucked away in Morocco and the times we have met her there has not been a long line. I'd say 5-15 minute wait depending on when you get to the line. For Belle, since that is the only place to meet her in her blue dress, you will definitely want to get there before the start of one of her greeting windows. I would recommend arriving at her meeting spot at least 15 minutes before she will be starting her next meet.

It really depends on the day and time (not super helpful, I know), but my best advice is to arrive *before* their upcoming greeting window opens. The earlier you line up, the shorter your wait will be and you won't worry about the line being cut before you get there. They can only meet so many people during each of their windows and a CM will close the line once it reaches that point. For Jasmine, she is kind of tucked away in Morocco and the times we have met her there has not been a long line. I'd say 5-15 minute wait depending on when you get to the line. For Belle, since that is the only place to meet her in her blue dress, you will definitely want to get there before the start of one of her greeting windows. I would recommend arriving at her meeting spot at least 15 minutes before she will be starting her next meet.

That’s actually really helpful. I was just looking for a ballpark anyway. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter