Time sensitive - question about Fastpass given by cast member

Melmore

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Question:

We had a rough travel day getting to the happiest place on earth last night. The CM checking us in gave our whole group 3 extra fastpasses that can be used any time at any attraction at MK today (who says a little bit of Disney magic cant make it all better?!)
Our infant twins had these fastpasses loaded on to their hotel magic bands. Obviously they don’t have park admission since they’re under 2. Can other members of our group still use these fastpasses even though they aren’t linked to a park ticket? I know Disney was cracking down on this with the prebooked Fastpass +.

I don’t think there’s any way to use those extra fastpasses for yourself, but I’m assuming you were given 3 extra fastpasses as well?

Our infant twins had these fastpasses loaded on to their hotel magic bands. Obviously they don’t have park admission since they’re under 2. was cracking down on this with the prebooked Fastpass +.
Nothing at all is ever "loaded onto" any MagicBand.
If anything is "loaded" for a guest using a MB, it is actually put into that guest's MyDisneyExperience file.

Open your MDX account and see if there are any FPs under the infant's names for today.
If there ARE some FPs listed there, it is likely that someone else in your party can use them if they scan-in using the little kids' MBs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter