Time from Airport to Poly on ME

Mason7AK

Mouseketeer
Hi all, We are coming in on SW airlines at 5:15 pm and taking ME to the Polynesian Resort. We have reservations at the 8:15 Aloha Dinner Show. Will we have time to get from the airport to Poly, check in and make it to the show? We are wondering if we will be cutting the timing too close! We aren't worried about our luggage getting there, as we plan on having carry on with us to freshen up in the room before going to the show. What do you all think? Should we move the dinner show to another night, or do you think we will be okay? :confused3 TIA

Hi all, We are coming in on SW airlines at 5:15 pm and taking ME to the Polynesian Resort. We have reservations at the 8:15 Aloha Dinner Show. Will we have time to get from the airport to Poly, check in and make it to the show? We are wondering if we will be cutting the timing too close! We aren't worried about our luggage getting there, as we plan on having carry on with us to freshen up in the room before going to the show. What do you all think? Should we move the dinner show to another night, or do you think we will be okay? :confused3 TIA

The General rule of thumb is 70-90 minutes from plane to resort so that sould put you at your resort in time. What I would worry about, now that it is winter, is flight delays even if you are coming from a destination that is not impacted by weather, your flight may be.

As long as everything moves smoothly and stays on time you should be fine.

What could change things are any flight delays and/or possibly waiting a bit for your DME bus to leave.

I wouldn't book anything with a cancellation fee for the first night. Too many things can go wrong.

Thanks for the replies! Thats a good point about the cancellation fee - I didn't think of that! Not too worried about weather delays as we are flying at the end of January from Houston and the flight originates in Phoenix, but you never know about mechanical delays. I may look at moving the dinner to another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter