Time for a Peterborough meet

We usually wear something Disney, and there will probably be a pile of photo albums on the table. I may try and get a balloon to tie to the table.
By the way, why only 2 mudducks?

Sounds great to us. 4 of us at 6ish. I'll be carrying the black disney tote bag with the lime ribbon on it...Disney shirts seem to be the order. We're looking forward to the meet.
By the way, does any of the kids collect autographs. Our girls are really into it and will be bringing their autograph books. It would be neat to compare books.
canadianmom, are you able to make this meet?

Canadave

DD loved collecting autographs, I'll make sure to bring it, What about pin trading? That was another thing I didn't think she would get into doing, but she really loved it.

Baboo, only 2 mudducks but I am still working on DH, so he might come, his side of the family likes Disney but he's not as crazy about it as I am (it looks like dd is following in my footsteps:D with that one) I've still got some time to work on him. So maybe he'll be there:Pinkbounc

Giving it a *bump* for canadianmom. You able to make it that night Lori?

This sounds grreat! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you next Monday night.

We'll be there!! Everyone is welcome, if there is any more DISer's out there that can make it. We're a pretty friendly bunch and it's a lot of fun meeting others with a love for WDW.
Canadave

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!

elkgrin.gif

me too, this'll be my first home ground dis meet, should we bring cameras ? Anyone got a digital?

Well, we had a great time, but we missed you Lori! It was nice to see some old friends again and to make some new ones :-)wave: Hi Mudducks!) We were there almost 3 hours! It was great to be able to move around and talk to others, and the kids could go shop if they wanted to.

We'll have to do this again when Sherry and family get home in April!

That was a fun evening. I think the venue worked well for a DIS meet. It was great looking at all the pictures and the "slide show". Thank you to the Mudduck family for the CD ROM. We'll put it to good use. Sorry you couldn't make it Lori...maybe next time.
Canadave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter