Time for a Peterborough meet

Baboo

<font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font
Hi folks! Well, it's almost the New Year, and that must mean that it's time for another Peterborough meet! So, hockeymom, MaMudduck, Candave and anyone else that is interested, when's a good time for all of you?

Days are good for me, & some evenings. Wed & Weekends are always out, esp. in Jan, I don't have a free Sat. until April.
Friday Jan the 3rd is still open for me, but I'm flexible if you want it later. Have the rest of you met before? I'm I the odd "duck" out?
Let me know when!

I would love to go, but this is hockey season and it is hard to know when a good time is. If you guys come up with a time I will definitley try to make it.

Hi Baboo, MaMudduck and hockey mom. I am definitely up for a Peterborough meet, however, I'm curling competitively right now and I am booked for every weekend in January and February. That being said, if you have some suggestions, we still may be able to work something out. I know my family is up for a local meet. It would be nice to see everyone again and meet MaMadduclk and family.
Canadave

Is there an evening that's good for everyone?

any night usually is okay, except Wed.
Go ahead Baboo, Sweet Baboo...pick a day

Mon., Tues, Or Sunday nights are the only ones that work for me.

We're free...just pick a date and we should be there.
What restaurant...same one....Jakes...
I'm not picky...
Lori

Hi Lori! Great to see you! Jakes is fine with me. It seemed to work well the last time. Mondays and Thursdays are out for us. Tuesday or Sunday are probably best. How about you Dave? What works for you?

Oh Dave!! You out there? What's good for you? Could you make it on a Tuesday night after the store closes?

I'm here, I'm here:D
It sure is tough finding a compatible day. Wednesday's are best for us, but I see it's not good for a few people. Tuesday's are booked for us.(also Mondays and Fridays and Saturdays and some Thursdays are not good) Sunday evenings might work out...We have Monday January 27th free.
As far as a venue goes...IMHO...Jakes is pretty dark...and we were hoping to see lots and lots of pictures as well as passing some of our own around for viewing. What about somewhere like the food court at Lansdowne Place...if we meet at supper timeish, we can snack from the stores and at this time of year, it shouldn't be too busy...also, if the kids get bored???, they can tour the mall...just a suggestion! It is nice to go somewhere with good lighting and room for us all to interact.
Canadave

How's the 27th for everyone else? Len says that he can miss Scouts that night so it shoud be okay for us as long as I know in advance so that I can request days at work.

Monday Jan 27 is fine for me, if I can't make it that day, it will only be because I might be driving down to Florida, really...I'm not joking...
I not sure about dh coming as he thinks I've gone alittle "overboard" but I'll bring/drag dd with me.
I'll make sure I get all my trip pictures in an album by then.

Giving it a *bump* for hockey mom and canadianmom.

Good for us after 6. DD has hockey unyil 5:30. What time and where?

Well, that's 4 of us that can make it that night. How about 6ish at the food court at Lansdowne Place on Monday January 27? How's that for everyone?

See you there with photo albums. Me and my 2 daughters, the men have hockey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter