• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time Between Reservations - LTT & HEA Dessert Party?

MightyKwinn

Dynamite Gal
I have a 6:45pm reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern on a Wednesday in October when there is no MNSSHP scheduled so we are planning to watch the Happily Ever After fireworks. I was contemplating booking the dessert party so as not to have to fight crowds for space but I when I went in to book it, I received an error message stating the dessert party reservation at 7:45 would overlap with my dinner reservations at 6:45 and I couldn't have both. Has anyone run into this? How early would I have to change my dinner reservations to be in order to book the dessert party? If I speak to a cast member over the reservations line do you think they would be able to waive the overlap and let me book anyhow?
Thank you!

You'd need dinner reservations at 5:30 or earlier, I believe. A CM is unlikely to override, because you're looking at maybe not even being seated at LTT before 7.

I wouldn't recommend an AYCTE followed by a dessert party, personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter