• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TIime to start planning trip

leewrobe

Earning My Ears
Hi group, I have been reading the mail and officially started planning our family WDW. We go every 5 years and our trip is planned for April 17,2005..That is not a typo error . We plan on doing 4DAYS at WDW and then 3 days on the cruise. I am starting at 645 days to go. Have started taking notes and looking for costs. At this point Iwill get a car at wdw,drop it off at port hotel and take limo back to airport after cruise.My wife is content for me to make the plans and then we finalize them together.My sons ages 7 and 12 have been told. Iwill have to learn the terminology and abbreviations used in this site. So Iwill be writing when need to. Thanks and Iwelcome your comments:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter