Tiggerific04's DFTW Trip Report 8/10-8/25

Congratulation!!!

I've just spent over an hour reading your report and looking at those wonderful pictures. Thank you for taking the time in sharing this beautiful moment in your life with all of us on Dis!

You were absolutely beautiful and you're husband was handsome! Please do tell your MOH that she was radiating in her dress. May your new life with your husband be as magical as your wedding was!

Congratulation!!!

I've just spent over an hour reading your report and looking at those wonderful pictures. Thank you for taking the time in sharing this beautiful moment in your life with all of us on Dis!

You were absolutely beautiful and you're husband was handsome! Please do tell your MOH that she was radiating in her dress. May your new life with your husband be as magical as your wedding was!

Thank you so much for such kind words! I'm glad you've been enjoying it.

YAY!! Your TR pics are great! I can't wait to see more!

Congratulations!

Thank you! I actually have a little time and will post the next installment now...

Our Last Full Day

The plan today was to wake up early and head to the MK to see the opening. I've never seen it and I really, really wanted to. Our alarm went off at 6am, my phone alarm went off at 6:15am, and we finally woke up at 7am. We got dressed in record time and high-tailed it down to the bus stop, but we ended up getting to the MK at 8:05am!!! Oh well, there's always next time, right?

We spent some time taking pics on Main Street and around the castle, and then went back to Fantasy Land for Philharmagic and IASW before our ADR at Crystal Palace.

photo535a.jpg

photo535.jpg

photo536.jpg

photo537.jpg

photo538.jpg

photo539.jpg

photo540.jpg

photo541.jpg

photo542.jpg

A lovely CM was nice enough to offer to take this pic for us

photo543.jpg

photo544.jpg

I love penguins :)

We left IASW and walked over past the HM and I noticed this cart outside that I'm sure is there all the time and I've just never seen it. I just thought it was really cool how detailed Disney is with their theming:

photo545.jpg

We checked in at CP and were seated pretty quickly. We both ordered apple juice and our server explained how the buffet worked.

photo546.jpg

I was very excited to be here

Since there weren't any characters nearby, we figured it was safe to go get some food. I had a Tigger waffle, a biscuit, some potatoes, puffed french toast, and a muffin. Edwin had a waffle, eggs, sausage, bacon, puffed french toast, and a biscuit. Yummmy!

photo547.jpg

photo548.jpg

Just as we sat down, Pooh made his way over and posed for some pics:

photo549.jpg

photo550.jpg

Next was Tigger and all he did was wave as he walked right by us and stopped at the next table!! Hey! Just because we don't have kids doesn't mean we don't want pictures, too :mad: We even had the camera out and DH was turning it on as Tigger walzted right by.

We headed back up to the buffet and grumbled about Tigger's rudeness the entire time, because we're childish like that. This time I had puffed french toast, banana bread, potatoes, a croissant, and some of the breakfast lasagna I have heard so much about. Yuck! I took one bite and that was enough for me.

photo551.jpg

I don't have a picture of DH's second plate, but I'm 99% sure he had toast with eggs and bacon because that's what he always gets on the second trip up.

Piglet headed over and was nice enough to take pictures with us (unlike a certain tiger...):

photo552.jpg

photo553.jpg

Continued...

We had finished eating and were waiting on Eeyore, who seemed to take FOREVER to get to our table. We were giddy and feeling silly so we took some pictures to pass the time:

photo554.jpg

photo555.jpg

photo556.jpg

Before we knew it, Eeyore was there:

photo557.jpg

photo558.jpg

Our server told us not to go anywhere because the parade was coming up and she wanted to make sure we got to participate. While we waited for her, DH requested this picture:

photo559.jpg

Our server came back and gave us flags, yay! We had wanted them last time we were here but I think our server thought we were kidding. As you can see, we were completely serious about wanting them.

photo560.jpg

photo561.jpg

After the song, we paid and decided to make our way over to Toontown to get some pics with the princesses.

photo562.jpg

photo563.jpg

Continued...

Yay Erin! You're back!! How have you been? We don't see you much on here anymore :sad1: I'm so happy you're updating! More please! :flower3:

Yay Erin! You're back!! How have you been? We don't see you much on here anymore :sad1: I'm so happy you're updating! More please! :flower3:

I'll try! I got a new job that doesn't allow any time for me to sneak on during the day, and by the time I get home I am just too tired to catch up and post! I do come on and read sometimes, but not nearly as much as I'd like to. I'll work on the next one this weekend (hopefully) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter