Tigger Tails

Vgraves2003

Mouseketeer
Hey all! We are heading to the parks on Sunday and it’s been 2 years since our last trip. Super excited!

Is Pooh Corner the only place to pick up a Tigger Tail? I’m wondering if I can find one in Downtown Disney anywhere?

In DTD you can find many a treat themed to different characters that is basically a Tigger tail. For example my daughter had a caterpillar themed treat. It was the same marsmallow, carmel, and chocolate covered with colored sprinkles like a Tigger Tail, just with a different theme. I didn't see any Tigger ones there per se, but I wasn't looking either.

I remember those caterpillars! I think they were supposed to be the caterpillar from MSEP. I haven't seen those in a while...which is too bad because they were cute. I saw the Tigger Tail design in Pooh Corner yesterday, along with the Cheshire Tail. Both are marshmallow wands coated in colored white chocolate with colored sugar decorations. They also have chocolate marshmallow wands that aren't character themed.

There is a store downtown where I bought some goodies I think it was called Marcelines Confectionary or something like that. They had quite a lot of stuff like that. I brought some down for my siblings. Not sure if they had the actual Tigger tail but they did have a lot. I guess also try like others said Poohs corner as there were many treats there too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter