TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Hi Jen!

Love your way of psyching yourself up! That's a great idea!!!
Isn't Disney getting close??? How thrilling!!!! :)

I hope that you have the best weekend!!!
Mike

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Disney is getting closer and closer by the day!!!!! My family is asking if it's Disney time yet! I think I've converted them.

L: chicken salad at Fazoli's
D: 2 bites of steak, mashe potatoes, rolls, 1/2 slice meatloaf, 1/2 baked potato.

Water=good. Exercise: 30 minutes of running and serving old people plus one small blister on my foot. Yay.

I resisted soda and chips today!!!!!!!!!!!

How cool that your trip is getting so close. I have a little over a month and it's just not coming fast enough!!!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Take care
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

We had a Challenge Day this week. I think it was one of the best things I've ever done. I learned a lot about me and the others around me. I really felt accepted!

Parade tomorrow. A busy weekend.

Food has not been particularly well...in fact it's not been a good week at all! Exercise has been good and water has been okay.

But tomorrow is a new day and lots of marching!!! In the cold down a 3 mile street!!! Yay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike-Yay for Disney Conversation!!! I totally agree!!

Thanks,Chris! I'm doing well!

Things have become much more busy now that basketball season and Disney trip are swingin' into high gear!!

I'll be back when I can!

Today was the parade. I marched all 3.4 miles of it and didn't feel tired or winded at the end. THAT is one of the hugest accomplishments!!!

B: 1 hotdog, 1 mug tomato soup (7)
L at Golden Corral (buffet restaurant): 1/2 ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 pulled pork sandwich, mashed potatoes, 1/2 a salad (spinach, lettuce, cucumber, carrots), 2 tomato slices, a spoon of green beans, a spoon of creamed spinach and some fruit. How'd I do? OH!! And two rolls.

Water has been excellent!!

Good Job and Congrats on the Parade!!!

I am down to 22 days till WDW..can't believe it!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Good job on the water too..keep it up!

Thanks Cheerbop!!!! I can't WAIT to possibly see you in WDW!

This weekend was not meant to be a healthy eating weekend. My friends came over and I had California white pizza with bacon and chicken. I went to a pizza buffet after volunteering today (1 salad,3 slices above mentioned pizza, 4 breadsticks, LOTS of water). I picked at a slice of pizza during the Meet the Team dinner.

I did get to cheer today. The crowd wasn't even big and I got nervous!!

Last night, when my friends were over, we were looking at pictures. We were talking about who had moved and who was left. They pointed to a picture of themselves and how they really thinned out. They had!! Next, they point to a pic of me and say "Jen!!! You've REALLY thinned out!!!" Yay!!!

Two days of school this week!! Yippie!

Today: 2 slices French toast
L: pizza buffet meal
D: tomato soup

Not too bad.

10 minutes of a cheerleading workout and some actual cheering!! We did a dance and a cheer! :goodvibes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My goals for this week:
:cheer2: Good water intake
:cheer2: Portion control
:cheer2: Up the veggies
:cheer2: Down the snacking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:cheer2: Turkey day is coming up
:cheer2: It will soon be here!
:cheer2: All those yummy foods galore!
:cheer2: To some, a biggest fear!!
:cheer2: We can do this
:cheer2: Get right by!
:cheer2: Enjoy some food
:cheer2: And punkin pie!! (yummy nummy)
:cheer2: Portion control is what we need
:cheer2: We CAN do that!
:cheer2: We WILL succeed!!!

A cheer!

What great goals!!! Good job for coming up with them.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hey, nice cheer!! I already do ok on portion control for thanksgiving, but there's too many different yummy things to portion! 2 weeks to go for you, 1 for me!
Woo hoo!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :earseek:

Thanks, friends!!! I am not doing too well on lowering the snacking. I am managing to get more veggies in.

I think I'm going to start a new journal...I love this one, but I hate going 70some pages back to find something!! I need to rededicate myself.

Love to you all!

I started a new journal!

It's called WISHBoard Confessional...(i think)

and I double-dog dare you to check it out!!!!

Love ya and thanks for sticking by me, guys and girls!!!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter