Tiffins - 8-29-2020 review

momandmousefan

Mouseketeer
Just had lunch at Tiffins today and we’d highly recommend!
The food was amazing! (Honestly we think it’s the best on property) I had the surf and turf and the scallops were the best I’ve ever had at Disney. Delicious sauce on it as well and everything down to even the onion was perfect. My husband had the short rib and loved it too! Daughter had the shrimp (and stole a ton of scallops...lucky 6 year old! Haha) I’m gluten free too and it was nice to have truly delicious food.
It’s the only sit down we have planned indoors since we aren’t big in indoor dining right now and we felt very comfortable. We were in the back room behind nomad lounge and everyone was spread out nicely and seated at good intervals.
Highly, highly, highly recommend. It’s super quiet and peaceful too.

Attachments

• B68C4BE3-955B-4447-9556-3E4A32850E90.jpeg
    B68C4BE3-955B-4447-9556-3E4A32850E90.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 2111DDF4-3D11-4060-BBEB-C6A92489162F.jpeg
    2111DDF4-3D11-4060-BBEB-C6A92489162F.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 7012AC88-F016-4915-8470-EBAD44C14FF1.jpeg
    7012AC88-F016-4915-8470-EBAD44C14FF1.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 131
Thank you for your review! I have a late afternoon Tiffin's ADR and was on the fence about cancelling it, but I've decided to keep it based on your info & pictures!

We always have a super meal at Tiffin's! Glad you enjoyed yours.

I ate at Tiffins not long after it opened. It was about the worst meal I had ever had at WDW. Glad to read this thread. I said I would never go back but maybe I should give Tiffins another chance. Have been a bit disappointed in Prime Time the last two trips but have to say other than three to four meals at quick service and table service over the past ten years, we have enjoyed excellent meals at WDW. As a couple between traveling with children and waiting on grandchildren we do enjoy all the excellent Disney dining choices.

We ate there on Friday and also had a fantastic lunch. Also agree with OP's comments on distancing. Of everywhere we ate this past trip, I think Tiffins did the best job maintaining distance between tables. We felt very comfortable and it was a much needed mask break in the heat - with delicious food and beverage.

Tiffins for me is one of the best on WDW property. We went there a few weeks after they first opened and loved it. The service was great, loved the decor, and the food was amazing. We went there again last year when we spent a short 4 nights at WDW before our Disney cruise, and was thrilled to find that it once again was excellent. Certainly a top 5 for me.

Just had lunch at Tiffins today and we’d highly recommend!
The food was amazing! (Honestly we think it’s the best on property) I had the surf and turf and the scallops were the best I’ve ever had at Disney. Delicious sauce on it as well and everything down to even the onion was perfect. My husband had the short rib and loved it too! Daughter had the shrimp (and stole a ton of scallops...lucky 6 year old! Haha) I’m gluten free too and it was nice to have truly delicious food.
It’s the only sit down we have planned indoors since we aren’t big in indoor dining right now and we felt very comfortable. We were in the back room behind nomad lounge and everyone was spread out nicely and seated at good intervals.
Highly, highly, highly recommend. It’s super quiet and peaceful too.

Sorry to drag up a semi-zombie thread (how old does one have to be for that label?), but I just snagged Tiffins for my first AK day of Feb Break (thank you extended hours!!) and am so excited!!

I'm gluten-free also and am curious if that dessert was? I'd only seen some kind of tapioca stuff listed as gf (and I'm not even sure that's on the new menu), and I can't do tapioca....the texture just doesn't do it for me.

That dessert wasn’t (it was kiddos) I’ve had good gf desserts there in the past but they change frequently

The menu looks delicious. Good thing I have already sent my kids to University. With these prices I might need to push out retirement a couple of years. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter