Tiffany Towncar Tipping

Snow Wight

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Is this suffient...

Bad Service $5.00 tip each way

Good Service $8.00 tip each way

Excellent Service $10.00 tip each way

Am I under or over tipping? Please help!

Thanks

$6 each way is 15% so if you use that as your basis I think your thoughts are okay.

When the TTC driver picked us up at the airport and we were talking, he said he did not know who would be picking us up for the return trip back as our flight was at 6am so we needed picked up at 4am.

When we arrived at our hotel and I tipped him $10, he then said he would definitely be picking us up for the return trip--and he was even early for the return trip.

$10 each way would be 25% gratuity. Is 25% really the going rate for transportation tipping? I was hoping that $10 each way would be too much. But, it seems like that is what most people are tipping.

I must confess I keep thinking of "cow tipping " and getting that picture in my head of people tipping the towncar over! LOL I thought 20% was standard for tipping the drivers........

I think it depends on a number of factors including the level of service you receive (help with bags in airport and at resort and other things), the number of people being transported, and the amount of baggage. When I've ridden solo with one bag, I've tipped 15 percent. When I've ridden with three others and tons of luggage, I've tipped 20-25%. A round trip costs $80 (without coupons), so 10% is $8. Ten percent to me is the minimum I'd tip unless the service was really subpar.

I tip 10 dollars for a townar one way and 25 for a limo...unless included in rate.

We just booked a Tiffany Limo and they told us the tip was included. But I will feel funny not actually giving the driver a tip. What would you do?

How much is the Tiffany limo (roundtrip, trip included)?

I came right out and asked the driver...so he would not think I was ingorint.....I said.now is the tip included...yes he said with no problem! I felt funny...but I would have rather done that...then not know!

I don't understand the concept of tipping for BAD service. If I receive good service, I tip well. If I receive adequate/so-so service, I tip the conventional and standard amount. If I receive bad service, I do not tip and I contact management.

Would anyone here really tip a driver $5 or any amount for bad service?

Yes, I do tip for bad service. I do this because it shows the person that you simply did not forget about their tip, but that the service they provided you was unsatisfactory. Therefore, their tip is a reflection of their poor service.

I need the same info as JSG - prices for transportation to the hotel and back to the airport :( at the end of our trip. What other options are there? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter