• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany Town Car from WDW to Seaworld - anyone do it?

CuteKatCar

DIS Veteran
Since we are staying on disney property and don't want to rent a car, we were thinking about using Tiffany Town Car service for transportation to and from Seaworld. Has anyone ever done this? Do you recall the price? I was also wondering about pick-up time when we finish at Seaworld - do we just call them or have to have a pre-arranged return time?

Thanks,

Anna

Sharon,

I went to Tiffany's web site and found out that it was a $45.00 fee to go to Seaworld. Since that's the only place we are going offsite, that's what plan on doing. As to the return trip to your resort, I can't remember where I read it, but I did read where someone said all they had to do was call Tiffany about an hour before they were ready to leave Seaworld and they would come and get you.

Hope this helps,

Anna

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Thanks, Anna. I went ahead and booked Yourride for our airport to resort transportation. While doing that, I also arranged our transportation from ASMu to Sea World. Have a great time!:D

We have used TTC and loved the company. You are really spoiled and they will even have child seats if you request before hand and they are not booked already. Have Fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter